We hope to see you Saturday at 4:00pm for our 12th Annual Silent Auction and Fall Festival to show our dancers how much the families and local community support their talents. This year's theme is 80's.
- When: Saturday October 25th
- Event Time: 4pm to 7pm
- Location: Holly Springs School of Dance
- 4:00 pm Kick Off, Silent Auction and Games areas open for all attendees.
- 4:15 pm Cupcake judging contest. Don't forget to bring your 80's theme treats for this event.
- 4:30 pm Student Choreography Showcase. Support our talented dancers who choreographed their own dances. Audience favorites will be selected for the Holiday Cabaret Show in December.
- 5:30 pm Thriller, the dance. Come see an exciting Thriller dance event featuring our talented dancers of all ages.
- 5:40 pm Kids costume parade. Prizes for best costumes.
- 5:50 pm Come as You Were Adult 80's costumer contest. Yes, its time to strut your 80's stuff. Prizes for best costumes. Winners of the 80's Face Photo Game will also be announced.
- 6:00 pm 80's Song raffle and Samsung Tablet S raffle winners selected
- 6:15 pm Last chance for bids.
- 6:30 pm Silent Auction finishes
Games area includes face painting, nail painting, corn hole, chalk sidewalk drawing. All games are free.
Come hungry since the Candy Shoppe is returning along with pizza, hot dogs and ice cream being sold by local vendors.
Samsung Tablet S Raffle
Don't forget to bring your raffle ticket to enter the Samsung Tablet S contest. A ticket was given to each dancer at Observation Week. If you are missing your ticket, don't worry we will give it to you at the event. Additional tickets available fro $3 each or 2 for $5.
Marilyn, Please Choreograph my Favorite 80's song for Recital Raffle.
Now's your chance for Ms. Marilyn to choreograph your song for the end of year recital. $5 for each entry.
Name that 80's Face and Come As You Were Costume Contest
Bring your best 80's picture and enter our Name that 80's Face content to guess who you are. But don't stop there, come wearing your favorite 80's outfit and strut your 80's style for our Come As You Were Costume Contest.
This year continues to tradition of having wonderful items for bid. Tickets for shows and local sports events. Gift certificates for hair salons, skin spas and orthodontics services. Food items, jewelry items. Come check out the many items and get ready to bid. Good Luck! Bid winners will be determined at 6:30pm.
Please consider parking at the Food Lion parking lot across the street as parking spaces at HSSOD will be limited during the Fall Festival.
Why We Need Your Support
For those new to our dance family, the Silent Auction is the primary fundraiser for our wonderful Springs Dance Company. The money raised helps cover expenses including costumers, equipment, transportation, food, and allows us to give back to the community is so many ways. As a community outreach program of the Holly Springs School of Dance, Springs Dance Company including the Junior and Apprentice Companies, is a nonprofit, multi-age, dance organization comprised of over 80 girls, with the mission of bringing dance to people who might not have the chance to experience it. Since 2000, these dancers have provided a day of dance at the Children's Home in Oxford, served as "Artist in Residence" at Willow Springs Elementary and performed at community festivals, malls, museums, and nursing homes. Every year, the companies host a Holiday Cabaret benefiting Cancer related charities like the American Cancer Society. To date, the companies have raised over $90,000 for these causes.
We'd like to recognize the following sponsors for their support of this event.
Gold Sponsors include Releve, Fritz & Bovenizer Orthodontics, Homegrown Pizza, Total Health & Skin Center, Kelly & Kelly Services.
Silver Sponsors include East Coast Boxing, Anderson Chiropractic Center.
Thank you for your support!
Marilyn Chappell, Director of Holly Springs School of Dance
Kim Macior, Laura King and Christine Kelly
Fall Festival Co-Chairs