Welcome to the Holly Springs School of Dance! We are excited that you have chosen to be a part of our dance family! We are committed to providing our students with excellent instruction in an atmosphere of respect and encouragement. In order to assist you with questions that may arise, we've developed this policy sheet coverning the school's format for the year.
Select the topic from the left side to see the information. You may also select the page icon to display all sections at once.
Pre-School Aged Dancers
We will always be open on Wake County Public School's Teacher Workdays.
Please follow the monthly newsletter for reminders about when we are open and closed and for any changes to the schedule. To receive the monthly newsletter by email, please register here on the website. Click the Register link on the top right of any page. We have a nine month dance calendar based on four classes a month. The two classes in August (tuition is due on Sept 1st) punch into our calendar for months when we are closed for vacation. The way the calendar fell this year, we ended up with an extra week. We didn't want to charge our dance families for an extra week at the end of the season. We will be extending our Winter Break and will be closed December 14th-January 2nd. Tuition will still be due December 1st, because you will have already received the four classes for December by December 12th. Here's how it breaks down...
- August 17th- September 12th (1st Month)
- September 14th-October 10th (2nd Month)
- October 12th-November 7th (3rd Month)
- November 9th-December 12th (4th Month)
- We are open Monday, November 23rd as a make up day for Labor Day. We are closed November 24-28 for Thanksgiving. This week is not included in our four classes.
- We will be closed December 14th-January 2nd for Winter Break.
- January 4th-30th (5th Month)
- February 1st-27th (6th Month)
- February 29th-March 26th (7th Month)
- We will be closed March 28th-April 2nd for Spring Break.
- April 4th-30th (8th Month)
- May 2nd-28th (9th Month)
Young Dancer Recital will be May 7th-8th with Dress Rehearsal on May 5th and 6th. Performances will be at the Holly Springs Cultural Arts Center. Two classes will follow the recital for Awards/Post Recital Fun.
All other classes will have Dress Rehearsal the week of May 31st-June 2nd. Recitals will run June 3rd-5th at the Fletcher Opera House in downtown Raleigh.