We can’t wait until Saturday, December 14th to participate in the
Holly Springs Christmas Parade!
- Dancers who ordered sweatshirts
can expect them from their teacher
the first week in December.
- Remember, arrive at 3rd Street by 9:45am. You should be wearing your red
HSSOD sweatshirt, white turtleneck, black leggings,
tennis shoes, and high ponytail with a white ribbon.
If it’s cold that morning, you may add white gloves.
- Class Moms/Dads should arrive no later than
- We will have a carpool loop set up with volunteers
who facilitate the drop off of your child. Children will
be walked to their class Moms by one of our volunteers. Parents should proceed downtown to park.
- Please make sure that your child has an idea of
where you will be standing during the parade.
Dancers love to know where their fans will be!
- Preschool aged dancers will need to go through the
carpool loop as well and unload their wagons. Remember, decorate your wagon. The most decorated
wagon will receive free tuition in January!
- After the
parade, you may pick up your child in the Town Hall
parking lot (not the dance studio). Please make sure
that you speak to the class Mom to let them know
that you are leaving. Please help us by being prompt
to pick up your child.
- We are looking forward to a fun event!
PLEASE NOTE: There will be no classes
at the studio on Saturday,
December 14th. Saturday
morning make up day
is Sun., Dec. 15th from