The Holly Springs Christmas Parade is just around the corner! We want all
of our dancers to participate with us on Saturday, December 14th in the Holly Springs Christmas Parade. We love
opening this up to all of our students and always have a
terrific time! We will be performing our “Jingle Bells” piece this year!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Dancers will line up at 10am for an 11am start time
- Everyone should wear a red HSSOD sweatshirt, a white
turtleneck, black leggings or jazz pants, and hair in a ponytail
with a white ribbon and tennis shoes
- Don’t forget white gloves to keep hands warm
- All dancers ages 5 & up will learn a short dance that will
be performed during the parade route.
- Dancers in our
pre-school aged classes will be pulled in a wagon by their
parents. Wagons should be decorated in a “presents”
theme since they will make up the back part of our human
sled. Use your creativity since one of you will be chosen
for one month’s free tuition. If you do not own a wagon, ask
around if someone else in your class can help. We’re sure
you can ride with a friend!
- Class Moms or Dads, we need
you! We will need two parent volunteers from each class to
walk with the kids during the parade and help with drop off/
pick up. Please contact your child’s teacher.
- All last minute drop off/pick up info will be in our
HSSOD red sweatshirts can be ordered now until
November 16th for $18. Stop by the office for more info.